Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

My celebrity by Guillem


My celebrity is Carles Puyol Saforcada he is 32 years old, he born on 13 April 1978, is a Spanish football player who plays for FC Barcelona and the spanish national team. He is the captain of his only club.

In Barcelona, he win 4 Spanish League, 1 Spanish cup, 4 Spanish Supercup, 2 UEFA Champions league, 1 UEFA Super Cup and 1 FIFA Cup World Cup, and in the Spanish football team he win 1 FIFA World Cup, 1 UEFA European Championship, 1 Summer Olympics and 1 FIFA Confederations Cup.


He isn't married and he hasn't got any soon, but he has a girlfriend, Malena Costa since September 2010, sheis very pretty and elegant.

1 comment:

  1. I love my blog love the park, the balcony and Carles Pujol is one of my favorite players.(Mariona)

    ReplyDelete